Monday, February 17, 2014

I'm Still Here

Exposed, left for dead. Hurt. Torn again. Anger. Thoughtless actions. Searching...waiting. Questions- unanswered. Confusions arise- pain in disguise. Lonely, cold. I want to go home. Home is where the heart is, so where is my heart? Shattered pieces on the ground, don't bother to pick them up. You may cut yourself, on what I thought once was love. Darkness. Complete and utter darkness- I'm scared. Who will come and save me from this nightmare? Out of the corner of my eye, I see a light. So calming, so peaceful, destroying the night. It surrounds me, filling in all the cracks- no more black. A hand reaches out, my choice to take. A hand urging to help, heal, lift me up once again. He brushes my shoulders, wipes my eyes dry. "Child," he asks so lovingly, with a voice that is as calm as the sea, "why are you hurting? I've been right by your side. For you may not see Me when all has gone black. That is when you of so little faith is keeping you back. But, if you have faith, as small as a mustard seed, I notice. I always see. For when life gets to hard, and you feel all alone, you can only get so far. But I will intervene and give you new life once again. I make all things new, my beautiful creation- you. My child, my child! There is no reason to cry. My love for you is so strong! For I have been with you all along."

No comments:

Post a Comment